A little about me.
I am a national speaker, writer, business mentor, health and nutrition counselor, owner of the Raw Food Institute, and a diamond wellness advocate for doTERRA Essential Oils. With the foundation of doTERRA, I now mentor and empower 1300+ wellness advocates to help them create profitable careers and liberated lives so they can give back to their communities. I firmly believe in and support their missions, their products, and their results. Ever since I started working with this company, not only am I healthier, but I also work with something that I LOVE—natural solutions that break cellular barriers for optimal health!
Helping others is truly the most rewarding way to spend your life.
Are you looking for a natural solution like essential oils to help your body thrive?
Are you ready to give and enjoy the gift of purity, live a freedom-based life, and give back to the world?
I can help you learn the art and science of living well. ~ Lisa Wilson
- Founder, The Raw Food Institute.
- Certified Health, Nutrition and Wellness Counselor
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Founder, Parkfit: Outdoor Fitness for Women and Citizens for Community Wellness.
- Founder, Pashen, Raw + Healthy + Delicious snacks.
- Speaker, keynotes at events, corporations, universities, women’s groups and schools.
- Mom to 3 rocking kids, ages 6, 8 and 10, that love to eat super healthy food!